What will you get from a B.E.S.T. treatment?
- Real relaxation. The first thing people always say after their first BEST treatment is that they feel very relaxed, as though they just had a 2 hour massage.
This is because some defense programming that was using up energy was immediately turned off.
- Feel Better. The next thing people always say is that they feel better. Even if the pain of whatever issues they brought in is not completely gone, it usually feels much better than it did before the B.E.S.T. treatment.
Sometimes to remove all facets of a long-held pattern of defense in your system, it may take more than one treatment or several treatments.
- Improved Well Being. Next, regular participants find that their lives begin to run better, and they have more overall well-being.
You will begin to understand and experience that you are the cause of all that occurs in your life and by becoming more aware of thoughts that you produce, you can begin to change your world for the better in subtle and meaningful ways. (See Charyle’s recommendation where she warded off an illness because of strengthening her immune system from a B.E.S.T. treatment)
- Healing and Continuous Health. Finally, many report the total eradication of the malady which lead them to this alternative form of care in the first place. But the benefits don’t end there because they get the new understanding that they are a beautiful intricate system that needs routine tune ups to ensure you are “in sync” with your own body, mind and soul.
Benefits Available in each B.E.S.T. treatment
- Creates a natural re-balancing of nervous system function
- Gentle, painless non-force method
- Addresses cause instead of symptoms
- Allows for healing without use of drugs
- Corrects nervous system function that could be hiding other problems that have not yet become symptomatic
People have reported that they have had significant improvements in the following symptomology:
- Chronic or long-term fatigue
- Chronic or intense headache
- Neck and back pain reduction
- Long-term muscle tightness and subluxation
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Cold and Flu
- Skin Rash
- Chemical Acidosis
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure
- Poor Goal Achievement/underachievement
- Poor Concentration
- Pain & Inflammation Reduction